Films Of 2012 - My Top 10

Films Of 2012

My Top 10 films from 2012


I'm a huge fan of critical lists. It's perhaps unfair to compare films of different genres, but making a list forces you to evaluate the merits of each film in finer detail.

I've managed to see 35 films with a 2012 UK release date. Choosing the 10 films was fairly easy. There were a handful of films in contention for the last few places but the choice eventually became clear. It's not a definitive list either, as there are many films which I would've liked to see before the year's end.

I'll post a short review of each film for the next 10 days, starting tomorrow with my number 10 choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BFI LFF 2016: HEAL THE LIVING - Dir. Katell Quillévéré

Sunshine - Dir. Danny Boyle

John Wick - Dir. Chad Stahleski & David Leitch